KTM AUTOMATIC CLUTCH
The latest generation of the Rekluse automatic clutch featuring EXP technology.
This automatic clutch is installed into the standard clutch, i.e. simple, uncomplicated
and quick installation.
PayPal, credit card, bank transfer
14 days for change or refund
– Easily adjusted from the outside via the clutch slave cylinder, so removal of the clutch
cover or dismantling of the clutch is no longer necessary
– No stalling of the engine in critical situations such as braking into corners, on descents,
mid-jump, when starting or pushing
– The improved traction can be controlled perfectly and smoothly via the throttle twist grip alone
– Slippery, extremely steep sections can therefore be conquered more easily (saving time and
ensuring faster lap times)
– More relaxed, fatigue-free and controlled riding, even over longer distances and in tough terrain
– Unrestricted and total concentration on the perfect line
– No more shifting is required, although it is still possible
– Special hand brake lever kit available, allows braking of the rear wheel with the left hand
Tested and approved by our experienced enduro factory riders.